impacting our work and the field
Wondering how you can best engage communities in your philanthropic work? The CHANGE Philanthropy Resource Hub is a great place to start. We continuously curate the best practices, tools, and publications across the social justice and equity ecosystem so that foundation staff members have the resources they need at their fingertips. Check back often, as we are constantly adding new tools, events, and resources. And if you know of a tool, event, or resource that we should include, please use this form to submit information.
- Events: Find great places to connect with others interested in advancing equity as well as gain insights and tools to further your own work.
- Programs: Learn about the different programs across the social justice sector that address the issues you are interested in.
- Tools: Find tools to help you frame your equitable philanthropic giving strategy.
- Publications: Get the latest data on specific community issues as well as intersectional issues.
- Past Webinars: Couldn’t make it to a webinar? We have a list of webinars held by our core partners and allies that you can attend from your desk.
- Advanced Search: Have a specific issue or type of resource you are looking for? Our search page will help you find it quickly.
Coming Soon! Recruiting consultants shortly
Looking for a consultant? The Diversity Consultants Database is a place to find consultants who have the cultural awareness and background to effectively make an impact on the communities you are looking to strengthen. Funded by the Kapor Center for Social Impact